Saturday 24 November 2012

Missing for Two Years

I would like to apologise to my reader, I have been distracted for a while. I find it somewhat cosmic that it has been just over two years since my last post. What has changed in that time? Not a lot. I have found the current bunfight within the Church of England most entertaining - not least because of the coverage it has received in the mainstream media. This joke fest has even brought out the comedy archbishop of Canterbury out of retirement. I thought he was dead. One might believe he should be after reading this. Quite what the buffoon thinks he will achieve is, I think, a notion worth exploring - but not today! Also, bless us all, we can so easily be entertained by further idiots joining the fray. I have enjoyed my sabbatical from the blogosphere. Disengagement is really something I would encourage. Religion isn't! Speak soon. Love, Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment